Make an appointment with our dentists to consult about Invisalign clear aligners
2. Invisalign Submission
After you have decided on Invisalign clear aligners, we will collect a pre-treatment information and examine your teeth.
3. Tooth Preparation
For Tooth Preparation process, we will scan your teeth with our 5D scanner “iTeroElement” and send the result to the lab in USA.
4. Receive the first aligners
Before receiving the first aligners, we will attach the “Attachment” in this process. The dentist will design the treatment plan through 3D video program “Chincheck” and may ask for an appointment every 2 months to check up and appoint next aligners.
5. Vivera Retainer
After the aligning process is done, a retainer is required to hold the teeth position. The retainer created by Invisalign is called Vivera Retainer.
How long is your treatment?
The duration of Invisalign clear aligners takes 7 weeks – 2 years according to complexity of your case.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Our clear aligners are nearly invisible. This will help improving your personal development and confidence.
- You will experience less pain because our aligners have low pressure on teeth alignment.
- No harm to root canal and cheek bulge
- Invisalign is removable so it is easy to take off to whether enjoy your meal or brush your teeth thus reducing the plaque and tartar, major cause of tooth decay.
How to take care of Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- Take Invisalign clear aligners off before having meals to avoid the stain and color change.
- Store Invisalign clear aligners in Invisalign box to keep it clean and prevent from getting lost.
- For a better result, do not forget to wear the aligners for 20-22 hours per day to prevent from teeth shifting.
- Should not drink hot drinks with the aligners because it may cause the aligners to distort.
- In case of smoking, take Invisalign clear aligners off before smoking to avoid the stain and color change.
What is Vivera retainers?
Just like Invisalign clear aligners, Vivera retainers is produced from advanced technology with 30% more strength than other clear retainers. This makes the retainers more durable and reduces the chance of getting break or distort.
Register an Appointment